Auction Terms & Conditions Terms and Conditions of Sale
Payment: Keystone Auctions DOES NOT accept PayPal, BidPay, or Western Union wires. Payment may be made with Visa or Master Card, cash, money orders, cashier's checks, bank wires, or personal/business checks within 7 days of auction. Bank wires will be accepted for orders over $250 and Keystone Auctions *may require* a wire transfer for certain including non-US buyers and gold / diamonds. There is a $20 bank fee) *Note* Due to fraudulent transactions Keystone Auctions may require cash, money-order or wire transfers for gold, silver, coins and high ticket or high volume purchases. *** Purchases paid for with personal or business checks will not be released until payment has cleared. Keystone Auction will file a dispute if payment is not received within 10 day regardless of payment arrangements. SHIPPING IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF BUYER. As a courtesy to our customers, Keystone Auctions will transfer the items purchased to the shipper below only after payment has been received. Shipper will provide you with a shipping quote using multiple shippers.
1 All property is sold as is, and neither the auctioneer nor any consignor makes any warranties or representation of any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall they be responsible for the correctness, nor deemed to have made any representation or warranty, of description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, or condition of the property and no statement made at the sale, or in the bill of sale, or invoice or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty of representation or an assumption of liability.
2. Some of the lots in this sale are offered subject to a reserve. The reserve is a confidential minimum price agreed upon by the consignor and Keystone Auctions LLC. below which the lot will not be sold. In most cases, the reserve will be set below the estimated range, but in no case will it exceed the estimates listed. A representative of Keystone Auctions LLC. will execute such reserves by bidding for the consignor. In any event and whether or not a lot is subject to a reserve, the auctioneer may reject any bid or raise not commensurate with the value of such lot.
3. Except as provided in paragraph 2 above, the highest bidder as determined by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the case of a disputed bid, the auctioneer shall have sole discretion in determining the purchaser and may also, at his or her election, withdraw the lot or re-offer the lot for sale.
4. All merchandise purchased must be paid for and removed from the premises the day of the auction unless purchased online or prior arrangements have been made. Keystone Auctions LLC. shall have no liability for any damage to property left on its premises for more than seven (7) days after the date of sale. At the option of Keystone Auctions LLC., the merchandise may be transferred to and stored at a bonded warehouse and the purchaser agrees to pay all transfer and storage expenses. Keystone Auctions LLC. may impose, and the purchaser agrees to pay, a daily storage fee of $5 on any lot or item(s) not paid or picked up by the purchaser within 2 weeks of the date of sale. * If items are not picked up within 1 months the items will be considered abandoned property and the items will be disposed of to cover costs incurred for storage space, labor, and other fees.
5. If the purchaser breaches any of its obligations under these Conditions of Sale, including they buyer's obligation to pay in full the purchase price of all items for which the buyer was the highest successful bidder, Keystone Auctions LLC. may exercise all of its rights and remedies under the law including, without limitation, (a) canceling the sale and applying any payments made by the purchaser to the damages caused by the purchasers breach, and/or (b) offering at public auction, without reserve, any lot or item for which the purchaser has failed to pay in full the purchase price, holding the purchaser liable for any deficiency plus all costs of sale.
6. In no event will the liability of Keystone Auctions LLC. or its shippers exceed the purchase price actually paid by the purchaser for such item.
7. All purchases are subject to the Pennsylvania 6 % sales tax unless the purchaser possesses a sales tax exemption number and fills out the Pennsylvania Exempt Certificate. Exemption numbers from other states are accepted in PA if presented with a business card or letterhead. Dealers, museums, and other qualifying parties can apply for a Pennsylvania exemption number prior to the auction by contacting the Pennsylvania Department of State
8. Successful bidders will have a buyers premium equal to 25% of the final bid price.
9. Keystone Auctions LLC. and its consignors make no warranty or representation, express or implied that the purchaser will acquire any copyright or reproduction rights to any lot sold. Keystone Auctions LLC. expressly reserves the right to reproduce any image of the lots sold in this catalog. The copyright in all images, illustrations and written material produced by or for Keystone Auctions LLC. relating to a lot, including the contents of this catalog, is, and shall remain at all times, the property of Keystone Auctions LLC. and shall not be used by the purchaser, nor by anyone else, without our prior written consent.
10. These conditions of sale shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The buyer/bidder agrees that any suit for the enforcement of this agreement may be brought, and any action against Keystone Auctions LLC in connection with the transactions contemplated by this agreement shall be brought, in the courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or any federal court sitting therein. The bidder/buyer consents to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of such courts and waives objections that it may now or hereafter have to the venue of any such suit.
11. Shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser. Some property that is sold at auction can be subject to laws governing export from the U.S. Import restrictions from foreign countries are subject to these same governing laws. Licensing for import or export of goods from local authorities is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Denial or delay of licensing will not constitute cancellation or delay in payment for the total purchase price of these lots. It is recommended furniture or LARGER ITEMS to be shipped by an independent shipper contracted by you. One method of contacting an independent shipper is via uship.com their website is https://www.uship.com where you can receive quotes for your larger items. Our recommended PACK & SHIP company for the smaller items is Postal Connections Store 209 and Store 223. They offer FedEx DHL USPS.
12. Unless other shipping arrangements are made, once payment has been received, Keystone Auctions will drop the items off items at a shipping location and packaging, shipping arrangements and payments will be made directly with them. If no shipper is selected at time of payment it will be at the discretion of Keystone Auctions and you will be notified accordingly.
Shipping: Shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser. Following is a reliable shipper who delivers to destinations within the United States and overseas. Some property that is sold at auction can be subject to laws governing export from the U.S., such as items that include material from some endangered species. Import restrictions from foreign countries are subject to these same governing laws. Granting of licensing for import or export of goods from local authorities is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Denial or delay of licensing will not constitute cancellation or delay in payment for the total purchase price of these lots.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms